I’ve been sitting on a project idea for a while and I’ve finally build the first version. I guess you could call it an alpha release. I’m not ready to share it yet but I’ll be asking a few of my friends to test it.
With previous projects I’ve made the mistake of building something without proving that it solves a problem that people care about. This time, I’ll try to get active users as quickly as possible. This will allow me to get user feedback and build something that people actually want to use.
I’ll ask users the following questions:
- Do you understand what the product does?
- Does the ‘how to’ video give you enough information to get setup?
- Do you have any suggestions for improvement?
- What should I work on next?
- Do you know anyone who would be interested in joining the alpha?